Sample Game Sheet
Two Team Player Agreement
Rink Diagram 4 per page
Ringette Rink 4 per page w_ lines
Ringette Rink – 1 per page
How to become a coach
Rule and Case Book – 2013-2015
For information on or to register for Coaching Clinics:
- Go to Ringette.ca (Ringette Canada site)
- Click on Coaching picture on right or Coaching in top menu
- Go to Register Now, or sign in
- Choose easy sign in name and password, fill in the info needed.
- Choose the clinic you want to register for. For those Registering for the CI Clinics please ensure to register for both the CI-1 and CI-2 on the same respective weekends as you must register separately for both in order to receive credit for attending.
- Prepare cheque payable to “Western Region Ringette Association or WRRA” and mail to: John Mezenberg 23 Brock St. N Puslinch, ON N1H 6H9 or bring to the clinic.
You will receive an automatic e-mail from the system confirming your registration. The clinic will involve some ice time so you will need to bring skates/helmet and a stick when you attend. Posted clinic hours are only approximate. You will receive an e-mail closer to the clinic date with specific details as to time, room locations, and what to bring indigenerics.com.